Returns are the most costly part of any business. Often it cost more to process a return than it did for the original sale. There are times that ASC1 or one of our suppliers is at fault and in those instances we will do everything in our power to get the wrong part back from you and get you the correct part to you quickly.
When ASC1 is not at fault we follow these guidlines:
Non-Defective Parts Return Policy
- No returns will be accepted after 20 days from the invoice date.
- Return of electrical parts is at ASC1 discretion.
- All parts must be in original condition with all original components.
- Parts that have been installed may not be returned.
- All returns may be subject to a restocking charge.
- No returns of special or custom orders.
- All returns must have prior authorization in the form of an RMA # from ASC1.
- Freight charges are not refundable.
Returned parts will generate a credit on the customers account. If the original invoice is open, the credit will be applied toward the balance of the invoice. The customer will then be responsible for any difference between the credit and the invoice. If the invoice has been paid with a credit card the same card will be credited. If the customer has an open account, a credit will be available on the customers account for future purchases . If the customer with an open account has no other open invoices and would like monetary reimbursement, a check may be issued and mailed to the customer.
Defective Parts Return Policy
- 90 Day Factory Warranty – All parts have a 90 day factory warranty, guaranteeing the part to be free from manufacturing defect. (Improper usage or improper installation may void this warranty.)
- Determination of Parts Warranty – The equipment manufacturer or the part manufacturer provide this warranty and it is that entity, not ASC1 that determines the validity of all parts warranty claims.
- When Will Credit Be Issued? – Credits for parts returned under warranty will not be issued until the factory has approved the warranty claim and issued credit to ASC1.
- Defective Parts Will Be Replaced – Parts returned as defective will be replaced with an identical part or a store credit based on the customer account type. Monetary refunds and credits to a credit card will NOT be issued for defective parts. The single exception to this rule is if a customer has paid the initial invoice (part returned as defective) and has paid the secondary invoice (part sold to replace the defective part). In this scenario ASC1 will issue a monetary refund in the form of a check or credit back to a charge card.
- Completed Warranty Paperwork – All warranty paperwork must be completely filled out including model numbers, serial numbers and description of failure. Incomplete information could delay or void your warranty claim.
- Freight Charges – Freight charges are not covered by the factory warranty and will not be credited back or reimbursed.